Sunday, October 20, 2013

4 day rotation still planning

I'm struggling coming up with my list since I had an intolerance flare up and felt extremely fatigue for a few days. I suspect potatoes or high sulfur threshold but unsure. I removed them and feeling better.

Problem 1: I rarely eat just one type of veggie in one meal but mix at least 2 or 3 like zucchini and carrots. So I find it hard to come up with a 4 day plan with such limitations.

Problem 2. How much protein and nutrients am I having enough?

Problem 3: I still haven't eaten pumpkin or sunflower seeds since elimination but haven't had support or a plan to reintroduce them.

Goal: 9 different meals for 3 days

9 different fruits, stratches, vegetable, meats/alternatives, and fat.

---
Foods I rarely eat are marked with **
Occasional eat: *
Suspected intolerance: @
Strongly suspected: @@@
Never eaten but want to try: $

Protein:
Turkey
Lamb**
Chicken**
Eggs**@

Veg:
Avocado
Carrots
Celery*
Parsley
All squash (spaghetti squash)
Zucchini
Artichoke
Beets
Yam
Sweet potato
Jicama$
Manioc$

Oils:
Flax
Coconut (daily in drink)
Olive
Cod liver (rotated every 2nd day with fish oil)
Fish oil
Butter oil
Black seed oil

Milk:
Coconut milk (daily for flavour in startches)


Nuts/seeds:
Psyllium husk (daily for fiber, not rotated)
Almonds
Brazil nut (can only eat 1 or 2 a day)
Pumpkin seeds@
Sunflower seeds@
Pecan
Walnut
Hazelnuts


Spices:
Capers
Salt
Cloves
Cumin
Dill weed
Italian herb mix (thyme, sage, rosemary, basil, etc)
Cinnamon
Basil

Teas:
Peppermint
Chamomile

Fruits:
Grapes (for meal and flavour)
Apples
Kiwi
Banana
Plum (out of season)
Pommegranate seeds (for flavour)
Grapefruit juice (only for flavour)
Pear*

Night shades:
Potatoes@@@
Eggplant*@
Tomatoes**@
Pickle/cucumber?*@



No comments:

Post a Comment