Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Yesterday dizzy skipped breakfast

Had headache after reading and stomach pain 2 days ago maybe cuz of waffle so I skipped breakfast and ate less the night before to Heal stomach. But felt dizzy so I ate rice n felt better. Still sore stomach. Suspect SiBO.
Felt dizzy at night so ate almond butter at 9-10pm

Theory: I've been occasionally eating allergic foods (dairy/nuts/nightshades/etc) for the past few months and it gradually harmed my stomach. I probably need to avoid completely for  a few months to heal. 

Ph level is 7

Today 
Feel a bit better 
Ate early 
8am
Almond butter
Flax oil 
Homemade pancake gluten free flour mix 
Carrots 
Diarrhea 

Peppermint
Fennel seeds 

9.25 am
Stomach pain

10am drink fennel tea 

12-1pm
Sweet rice Turkey 
Carrot cucumber lettuce soup 
Bite of choco 

More energy after eating 
Fennel 

Dz stress can't walk outside 

5pm-6pm
Same as lunch 
Felt full 

Peppermint 

7pm Headache 

No comments:

Post a Comment